- » Wilmington, DE: February 23 – 24, 2013
Hosted by CORE Fitness
- » Providence, RI: May 18 – 19, 2013
Hosted by Foundry Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- » Phoenix, AZ : December 7 – 8, 2013
Early sign up: $500
Late sign up – 30 days or less prior to course: $700
- Functional Examination & Functional Restoration Consecutive Combo:
- Early: $900 – a $100 discount!
- Late: $1,100
15 contact hours provided and approved for CEU’s by:
Bridging the gap between rehabilitation and performance.
This 2-day workshop has been created to give you the edge in bridging the gap from rehabilitation to performance of the upper quarter system. After clinical limitations have been restored, and functional limitations identified, you will learn the techniques needed to return to full physical activity and participation. Workshop materials will include corrective strategies and progressions for sport specific demands, with an emphasis on the overhead athlete. This workshop will provide dynamic, systematized and progressive solutions to provide the fine tuning that is essential to getting back in the game.
PTs, ATs, MDs, DOs, DCs, Performance Specialists and Healthcare Providers.
After this workshop, the participant will be able to:
- - Develop a better understanding on bridging the gap between rehabilitation and performance through corrective strategies
- - Develop corrective strategies on a continuum involving progressions and regressions based on current patient status and patient goals in sport/activity
- - Apply Athletes’ Performance Rehabilitation concepts to common diagnoses of the upper quarter
- - Apply concepts of resistance, plyometrics, and sport-specific training techniques to the rehabilitating athlete back into a performance training program
- - Be able to apply basic performance training concepts in order to optimally integrate the rehabilitating athlete back into a performance training program
- Program manual
- Exclusive Athletes’ Performance partner discounts
- Athletes’ Performance t-shirt