- » Phoenix, AZ : October 10 – 11 , 2013
Early sign up: $395
Late sign up – 30 days or less prior to course: $500
- NSCA – 2.00
- ACSM – 16.00
- NATA-BOC – 16.00
- NASM – 1.9
Fuel Their Performance – Fuel Their Success
This workshop is designed for the human performance professional looking to enhance their nutrition skill set. Participants will dive deep into the science and practical application of performance nutrition under the instruction of the Athletes’ Performance Nutrition team. Focus will be placed on the power of integrated training and nutrition strategies in the pursuit of achieving maximum performance and recovery for all athletes and clients.
The workshop is taught by our Performance Nutritionists, all of whom are Registered Dietitians (RD) and Board Certified Specialists in Sports Dietetics (CSSD). Our staff has over 20 years of combined experience supporting professional athletes of every major sport around the world as well as adults of various fitness levels.
Strength & conditioning coaches, personal trainers, athletic trainers, physical therapists, sports coaches and other industry professionals looking for a deeper understanding of how nutrition and metabolic training strategies can help facilitate performance gains.
- Nutrition’s role in human performance
- Science and principles behind recovery nutrition
- Sport-specific nutrition strategies
- Appropriate supplement use
- Practical strategies for nutrition integration
- Assessing individual athlete needs from weight gain and weight loss strategies to nutrition care for the injured athlete
- Anaerobic threshold testing and integration into cardiovascular/metabolic programming
- Take home USB drive with course programs
- Personal VO2 submax evaluation
- Personal take home metabolic program
- Exclusive discounts from Athletes’ Performance partners
- Lunch included from our culinary staff
- 6-month complimentary Core Performance membership