- » Phoenix, AZ: September 12 – 14, 2013
Firefighters train to perform in all types of situations and environments. Just like any athlete trying to maximize performance in the field, training for strength, agility and injury prevention is important for the daily successes of a firefighter and fire department. The Firefighter Performance Workshop provides training that can be brought back to a department that focuses on strength, agility, speed, injury prevention, and increasing work capacity.
In a recent study 400 Firefighters had their Functional Movement capabilities analyzed.
Individualized programs improved areas of weakness in mobility, stability and strength:
62% reduction in time lost to injury
42% reduction of total overall injuries
- Athletes’ Performance methodology
- Movement-based programming
- Injury prevention strategies
- Nutrition strategies
- Regeneration techniques
- Energy Systems Development
- Program materials
- Athletes’ Performance t-shirt
- Exclusive Athletes’ Performance partner discounts